Aus DRV STRING
Version vom 16. Oktober 2019, 09:16 Uhr von Bachemj
TODOs for the upcoming "Developer Camp"
- Create proof of concept application with STRING.
- Amadeus creates frontend (Martin)
- DaVinci / Phoenix Unlimited run as backends
- Create consistent style guide and apply to schemas
- Discuss authorization for STRING
- Built-in and/or HTTP based (e.g. OAuth2,...)
- Describe best/preferred practices
- Create external lists in for non trivial enums
- Reference and document in schema
- Make downloadable from wiki
- Further completion of in-schema documentation
- Further completion of wiki documentation
- Reference wiki documentation in schema where applicable
- Describe different architectural models when working with envelopes and payloads.
- Desribe standard workflow template
- Model and document ConfigurationRequest and ConfigurationResponse
- Discuss payment models
- Create table or graph of possible request-response sequences
- generic error messages
- Simulate/Test workflow for cruises (Desktop Test)
- Create JIRA backlog for the tasks that cannot be completed