Book an Accommodation
Use Case: Book an Accommodation
Request availability and pricing for specific accommodation(s), room(s), meal plan(s), stay(s), traveller(s).
In case of a booking request not only a pricing is requested but the creation of a firm reservation in the addressed tour operator system.
Use case 1: Absolute standard: Two persons share the same room, same meal plan and all together one and the same travel times.
Use case 2: 4 persons, same arrival by plane, same hotel
- all rooms without catering
- 1 person in standard single room
- 1 person in a superior single room with breakfast as an extra
- 2 persons in a standard double room with breakfast as extra; one person has birthday ...
- 1 airport transfer for all as an extra
Use case 3: 2 persons, same hotel, 2 rooms, different / overlapping periods of stay
- 1 person travels earlier, then together
- different catering/meal plans
Use case 4: 2 persons together in 2 different hotels at different times and another hotel for one of the persons
- 1 person stays one day longer in a 3rd hotel
Use case 5: 8 persons in an apartment / holiday flat,
- No catering/supplies
- Car hire available as extra
- Transfer available as extra
Use case 6: 4 persons, same hotel, but different arrivals and travel times
- 1 party (2 persons) arrives 7 days later and stays 3 days longer
- various catering
- Hotel transfers as extra
Use case 7: 3 persons each in the same hotel, in 2 rooms, for 2 different periods
- "Interrupted" non-continuous stay
- same meal plan/catering (e.g. half board)
- Transfers to hotel and to the airport included as extras
- tour operator code
- accommodation and room code(s)
- start and end date of stay(s)
- unambiguos assignment of traveller(s) to requested product(s)
- meal plan code(s)
- details about arrival(s) (e.g. arrival airport(s), flight number(s), flight times)
- requested extra(s)
In case of an availability and pricing request the positive result will be a list of the requested accommodations with prices and descriptions of the booked stay(s), room(s), meal plan(s), traveller(s), extra(s).
In case of a booking request the response contains a reservation number and a state of the reservation (e.g. confirmed, on request, on option,...).